-
August 15th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#51
Inactive Member
LOL, I guess I will accept goth dolls. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
SNAPE WINS!!!
YAY FOR SNAPE!
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
#52
Inactive Member
Gotta run, but you have a kick@ss rest of the day!!

*happy birthday dance for Pappette*
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:16 PM
#53
Inactive Member
YAY for Snape!!!
Here's a new one guys! How tall is pappette? [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:16 PM
#54
Inactive Member
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:18 PM
#55
Inactive Member
dammit i know this one too i wanna play!!! yea yea i know after one right answer [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:37 PM
#56
Inactive Member
Nice talkin to ya Chesh! Chaser, you're NEXT!! Mwahahaha!!!
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:42 PM
#57
Inactive Member
Yeah, Chesh!! [img]cool.gif[/img] Now that we have your number, we can prank ya anytime we want!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:50 PM
#58
HB Forum Owner
Aww man, I knew that last question too, I would have said Popples and Puffalumps (spelling?) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
#59
Inactive Member
Was great talking to ya crazy Canadians [img]wink.gif[/img]
Lol Pappy....
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:54 PM
#60
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday Pappette!! Sorry I'm late - call it "fashionable" [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks